Fun with friends.

Chetnik1999

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

Congratulations on your first post on the TruckersMP Forum!

There a quite a few options to get the same job. Here are a few ones:

-World Of Trucks. If you connect your profile with World Of Trucks, than you will be able to pick from online cargos, usually all of the cargos what you and what your friend sees are the same, therfore if you click on the same job both of you will have that job, however, there are some cases when these destinations are different compared to where you want to go.

-Virtual Speditor. This is an application you can download and load a quicksave in order to create a job. You can assign everything, starting from the destination to the cargo what you want to deliver. Here is a deep explanation about how to use it:

Let us know if this helped,

Kindest Regards,

LogRol

• Upvote 1

Good morning,

I personally use ets2sync. It is a simple and easy to use. If you want to review it here I leave you the link to its GitHub (https://github.com/davidsantos-br/ETS2Sync-Helper-4) from where you can download it.

Anyway, there are other programs like Virtual Expeditor.

Now it is up to your choice to use the one you like the most or the most comfortable it is for you.

I hope I have helped you with your problem in any case let us know and do not hesitate to ask any other questions.

Greetings.

Guest EmreBEKAR

Hello,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum in an organised manner.

I look forward to your response ?

Best Regards,
TutoriaLs
TruckersMP - Support

On 9/30/2020 at 2:53 PM, ppabli said:

Good morning,

I personally use ets2sync. It is a simple and easy to use. If you want to review it here I leave you the link to its GitHub (https://github.com/davidsantos-br/ETS2Sync-Helper-4) from where you can download it.

Anyway, there are other programs like Virtual Expeditor.

Now it is up to your choice to use the one you like the most or the most comfortable it is for you.

I hope I have helped you with your problem in any case let us know and do not hesitate to ask any other questions.

Greetings.

thank you !!

Hello there!

We are glad that you were able to get this issue solved! 

I would like to say a thank you for everyone helping to solve this problem.

If you require any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to create another topic, support ticket or get in contact via Discord.

Best Wishes,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support 

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.