Cement Trailer, how to get one?

Mr_Zuhair_16

Question

12 answers to this question

Hi..

Finally. I got it fast in 2 minutes [Only].
Follow the instructions for this link and enjoy your truck.

Thanks to everyone who helped me solve this topic.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

17 hours ago, Krisi1051 said:

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

Hi @Krisi1051

Yes, you can now close this Topic 

Hello @Mr_Zuhair_16,

I'd like to remind you about our rule 4.3:

§4.3 - Use descriptive titles

Do not use titles such as "Help me" or "HELP" instead try to describe the content of the topic. If you for example have a problem related to lags, game issues or anything like that, try to use a title that kind of describes the problem. Example: Game lags? Use "Game lags" instead of "HELP".

You should try to explain the issue within the topic itself such as "Cement Trailer, how to get one?" instead of just "Question".

It helps our Support Team as well as other community members know what seems to be an issue, before they even read your question.

Kind regards, 

.Christohper

TruckersMP Community Moderator Leader

// Topic name edited

banner

Hello @Mr_Zuhair_16

You can get this trailer by editing your save.

If you know how to open game.sii file just watch the video.

1. You need to download Sii_decrypt.exe (to decrypt game.sii file) and Notepad++ if you don't have it.

2. Make sure, that your ingame profile is not saved in Steam Cloud.

3. Open config.cfg file that can be found in: This PC/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2

4. In config.cfg find uset g_save_format "0" and edit it into uset g_save_format "2".

5. Open the game and follow everything made in this video.

If you can't find your trailer in game.sii, then attach the trailer to your truck, save your game, find in game.sii file "assigned_trailer",  copy the _nameless... value and insert it into the find window.

I hope this helped you.

• Like 1

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d

Hi there,

If you don't feel confident enough with save editing. You could use this https://mods-generator.com/ to generate a trailer mod for the cement mixer.

You would then download this put it in the mods directory (my documents \ euro truck simulator 2 \ mod) and then launch the game IN SINGLEPLAYER. Enable the mod using the mod manager and then go to the trailer purchase screen. If all works correctly, you should be able to purchase it, but do not attempt to customize it as it may crash your game.

Now load TMP as normal and you will be able to play with it.

I hope this method proves easier.

Regards,

Quality_Productions

Kind regards, 

.Quality

57 minutes ago, quality_productions said:

Hi there,

If you don't feel confident enough with save editing. You could use this https://mods-generator.com/ to generate a trailer mod for the cement mixer.

You would then download this put it in the mods directory (my documents \ euro truck simulator 2 \ mod) and then launch the game IN SINGLEPLAYER. Enable the mod using the mod manager and then go to the trailer purchase screen. If all works correctly, you should be able to purchase it, but do not attempt to customize it as it may crash your game.

Now load TMP as normal and you will be able to play with it.

I hope this method proves easier.

Regards,

Quality_Productions

how I can download it?

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

• Like 1

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d