No new jobs in single or mulitplayer

matrix30815

Question

22 answers to this question

Well it seems i have found a common issue with someone else, but a moderator quickly closed my topic (posted 27th March) linking me to articles that i went through already before but did not solve my issue. I'm not daft to post topics without searching the forums and trying solutions suggested!!!!

To Mariio, the one who closed my topic Explain why this bug occurs in the first place and why all fixes suggested are only temporary but every log on is the same, no jobs!!

Well it seems i have found a common issue with someone else, but a moderator quickly closed my topic (posted 27th March) linking me to articles that i went through already before but did not solve my issue. I'm not daft to post topics without searching the forums and trying solutions suggested!!!!

To Mariio, the one who closed my topic Explain why this bug occurs in the first place and why all fixes suggested are only temporary but every log on is the same, no jobs!!

Purple, read my second post, and try that. If it doesn't help, create a ticket (n)or a topic

Purple, read my second post, and try that. If it doesn't help, create a ticket (n)or a topic

1. I read all topics previously plus your new one yesterday. Tried all possible suggestions again now for good measure. The problem is that the fix is temporary. Next time i log on i still have no jobs.

2. I already created a topic that got CLOSED. Link above

I have looked all over the forums on this topic, Nothing keeps it going. I can only do a job then I have to reset it. I am sick and tired of  devs and moderators because when nothing works they blame the players instead of doing a permant fix. I have seen on the multiplayer where over 2k wants in. But to keep reseting and reseting is annoying and it should be fix along with all bugs.

• Upvote 1