Reconnecting every 10 seconds - Connection with server broken

fyzz08

Question

When I launch Multiplayer, I keep getting a message 'Connecting to EU #1 Server (It may take some time)' and it tells me that it might be my internet connection and keep reconnecting me every 10 seconds, with no luck.

Hello guys and thank you for bringing back ETS2MP. My problem is that after 900km (100minutes) of driving I never connected to EU1.

Solution:

There are two reasons why this message is displayed to you continuously:

Reason 1) The server is currently full and there are no slots available for you to join, if that's the case keep waiting and eventually it should connect Server is at 55-65%

Reason 2) The server is offline. You can check the status of the servers to see if the server that you're trying to connect to is offline. Check the status here: Server is online

Sometimes I get: Connection to the server has been broken.

Please check connections from Italy - or check server for issues.

-after another 500km still no connection

-US1 works without issues so it must be EU1 problem

-2h since i started this topic - still no connection

No i'ts not fixing it.

Still get connection refused after two attempts to connect, after that is says that steam is offline, so?

This isn't the issue in the OP though, is it?  If it's saying steam is offline that is different to what the OP and I experienced (which wasn't connection refused).

Are you being asked to log into ETS2 multiplayer when you try to get to the server?  If not, you don't have the latest version and need to download the latest ETS2 multiplayer file and make sure you've got 1.14.2 beta version of ETS2 on steam.

If you're certain you're all up to date I don't know what the problem you have is. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.