Support Ticket System is missing required communication to ticket creators

Suggestion Name: ADD / Update Support Ticket Submission Confirmation Page Instructions (currently missing)

Suggestion Description: Please update the support ticket system submission confirmation page to include communication to the original support ticket creator which provides instructions to visit back to their support ticket page.

Any example images: N/A.

Why should it be added?: There are currently no given instructions provided to visit back to the original ticket page (or any reply comment emails being sent out) and therefore a large amount of support tickets currently may not be getting resolved due to this missing information. Therefore more tickets may actually be getting created and again unsolved.

How I experienced this (example):

I was helping friend out who could not login to TruckersMP. He was unsure if he had an account. Therefore he created a support ticket but heard nothing through his linked steam email address. After two weeks we decided to create a new ticket and discovered this missing information which is quite vital to solving issues.

Please do fix this.

• Like 1

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 2 weeks later...