Save editing

Knight King

Question

11 answers to this question

Hello @Thanush22,

as of TruckersMP Save Edit Rules your able to save edit anything on your truck to your liking, but it can not cause extreme Lag or Game Crashes as stated in the Screenshot down below. 

image.thumb.png.c42468354464acafa4d114d7e1416933.png

But if ur new to Save Edit or just want to learn more u can have a look into these Guide for Save Editing on the TrucksersMP Forums

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/423-save-editing/

also you are able to use

Local Only Addon Hookups - How to (advanced)

how to use them u can read inside the guide above.

Hopefully my Answer above helped u with ur asked question asked.

Kind Regards,

Tim

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

On 5/26/2020 at 7:23 AM, Timmy TV said:

Hello @Thanush22,

as of TruckersMP Save Edit Rules your able to save edit anything on your truck to your liking, but it can not cause extreme Lag or Game Crashes as stated in the Screenshot down below. 

image.thumb.png.c42468354464acafa4d114d7e1416933.png

But if ur new to Save Edit or just want to learn more u can have a look into these Guide for Save Editing on the TrucksersMP Forums

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/423-save-editing/

also you are able to use

Local Only Addon Hookups - How to (advanced)

how to use them u can read inside the guide above.

Hopefully my Answer above helped u with ur asked question asked.

Kind Regards,

Tim

Like u told i can do any save editing 

i found (this 1000hp engine mod ) so am i allowed to use it like i have seen people use /home/mod/def etc for eg.

so could u tell me is it possible to  use this mod like that or will i get kicked/banned  

10 hours ago, Thanush22 said:

Like u told i can do any save editing 

i found (this 1000hp engine mod ) so am i allowed to use it like i have seen people use /home/mod/def etc for eg.

so could u tell me is it possible to  use this mod like that or will i get kicked/banned  

Hello @Thanush22,

u can do anything with Save Editing that is already in the base Game or any DLC´s, a 1000hp Engine like u mentioned is a Modifikation (Mod) and will not work with TruckersMP as it is not Supported by TMP.

Also here is a list of the current Supported Mods by TruckersMP.

Hopefully that will help u, with ur Question about the Mod.

Kind Regards,

Tim

On 5/27/2020 at 9:02 PM, Timmy TV said:

Hello @Thanush22,

u can do anything with Save Editing that is already in the base Game or any DLC´s, a 1000hp Engine like u mentioned is a Modifikation (Mod) and will not work with TruckersMP as it is not Supported by TMP.

Also here is a list of the current Supported Mods by TruckersMP.

Hopefully that will help u, with ur Question about the Mod.

Kind Regards,

Tim

OK thanks a lot

can u also tell about some of /home mods i think some of them are allowed so which are allowed and which not

8 hours ago, Thanush22 said:

OK thanks a lot

can u also tell about some of /home mods i think some of them are allowed so which are allowed and which not

Hello @Thanush22,

i don´t know what u mean by /home mod, if u mean by that to change ur game direction via homedir then that won't work with TruckersMP as u cant make the TruckersMP Launcher search somewhere else.

When u want to do Local Mods u can learn more about them here: Local Only Addon Hookups - How to (advanced)

Kind Regards,

Tim.

12 hours ago, Timmy TV said:

Hello @Thanush22,

i don´t know what u mean by /home mod, if u mean by that to change ur game direction via homedir then that won't work with TruckersMP as u cant make the TruckersMP Launcher search somewhere else.

When u want to do Local Mods u can learn more about them here: Local Only Addon Hookups - How to (advanced)

Kind Regards,

Tim.

/home i meant like if u make a mod folder in documents and name it MOD1 

Like now the volvo engine path is "/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16/engine/d16g750.sii"

so now i have 1000hp mod in the mod folder so can i make the engine path like "/home/MOD1/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16/engine/1000hp.sii"

i have seen some videos on youtube like that but cant unfortunately find one now this is what i meant by /home mods

hope u understand ?‍♂️?

also can i replace the front mask lights with the big ones

1 hour ago, Thanush22 said:

/home i meant like if u make a mod folder in documents and name it MOD1 

Like now the volvo engine path is "/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16/engine/d16g750.sii"

so now i have 1000hp mod in the mod folder so can i make the engine path like "/home/MOD1/def/vehicle/truck/volvo.fh16/engine/1000hp.sii"

i have seen some videos on youtube like that but cant unfortunately find one now this is what i meant by /home mods

hope u understand ?‍♂️?

Hello @Thanush22,

even if u create a second mod folder called mod1 and put ur mods inside there will not work because its only reading mods out of the Standard Mods Folder from Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Most Likely yes, u can do that via Save Editing by using standard ingame Parts if that will work for u

Kind Regards,

Tim

4 hours ago, Timmy TV said:

Hello @Thanush22,

even if u create a second mod folder called mod1 and put ur mods inside there will not work because its only reading mods out of the Standard Mods Folder from Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Most Likely yes, u can do that via Save Editing by using standard ingame Parts if that will work for u

Kind Regards,

Tim

thanks a lot

Hello again! :)

We are glad to hear, that your Question has been answered.

Thank you to @Timmy TV, for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

• Like 1

spacer.png