Can't detect ProMods in TruckersMP

pan_pchelek

Question

Hello, so I have a problem, whenever I try to launch Promods on TruckersMP it doesn't detect the files. On singleplayer it detects it and I have no problems with it.

ProMods version : 2.45, Game Version 1.36

I Have all map DLC required to run ProMods 2.45

TruckersMP mod folder

Translation : modification with this icon is incompatible or removed from disk

1883938308_Zrzutekranu(63).thumb.png.f26dc4936356e45543e84f65c0291400.png

171520105_Zrzutekranu(62).thumb.png.faa2a4982c3e847a9a288a2a96bbd6a6.png

4 answers to this question

Hey pan_pchelek! 

I understand why you may be concerned but TruckersMP does not require Promods in the load order. The load order can be empty for promods to work. I'd suggest removing promods from the load order just to be sure. Then run TMP like normal, you only need to have Promods installed and in your mods folder for it to work and for TMP to pick it up. Don't worry it should work just fine if you have all the necessary files! 

I hope this helps, 

Owen.

21 minutes ago, Colored_Greens said:

You don't need to enable the mods for them to work in TMP. When connecting to the Promods server it will automatically enable the mods as long as you have them installed according to the instructions: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/614

11 minutes ago, Owen_Miller said:

Hey pan_pchelek! 

I understand why you may be concerned but TruckersMP does not require Promods in the load order. The load order can be empty for promods to work. I'd suggest removing promods from the load order just to be sure. Then run TMP like normal, you only need to have Promods installed and in your mods folder for it to work and for TMP to pick it up. Don't worry it should work just fine if you have all the necessary files! 

I hope this helps, 

Owen.

Thanks so much guys, still not sure why I haven't tried to run the game normally without going to the mod manager options... Problem has been solved :D

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved.

Thank you to everyone, for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics.

spacer.png