I lost my code

YunAlp

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello again!

Unfortunately there is no other way.

Without Access to your Steam Account nor your TruckersMP Account you cannot create a Support Ticket.

Please contact the Steam Support in order to reset your Steam Authenticator, that would be the only way.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

spacer.png

Hello YunAlp, 

Just for confirmation, has your questions been answered correctly by our fellow Support member Linciano? 

Your confirmation of the status of your question helps us keep our forum always organized! 

I await your return.

Kind regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello there,

As this topic has not received a reply in over three days, we will have to move it to Inactive Topics.

If you wish for further help, feel free to send a private message to myself or any other Support Team member who will be able to open your Topic for further replies.

Best Regards,

Rico
Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

Hello There!

Because of this topic has been inactive for 1 more weeks, I'll have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.
If you still need any help, feel free to create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

Sincerely,
SkortiL [TR]
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team