Unreliable Connection

SzymOnO58

Question

Hi, 

For 2 weeks when I enter regardless of the server I have the same one recurring problem. Either he throws me out for an unreliable connection as soon as I gets in, or after 20 minutes maximum. I don't know what to do. I specially checked, my ping varies between 20 - 40 ms, a moment before throwing me away, it increases to 60ms. I've got a good quality Internet. I've changed the DNS to public from google's. I run TruckersMP Luncher as administrator, and nothing helps. 

Please help me.

Thank you in advance.

6 answers to this question

Before asking this question, I have already tried all of your proposals, unfortunately, this problem still exists. And what's worse, as before it was only on server simulation 1 , now it started to appear also on simulation 2 (I couldn't connect even when there were only 2000 people). Fortunately, on the server simulation 3 is still 

easy. From what I have been able to read in similar discussions, the problem may also be related to the multiplayer mode itself. I'll wait for updates. Thanks for wanting to :)

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Beenz.
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved too Inactive.

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️