ur serious???

Bliezejs

Question

so, we was sitting in jam for like 3 minutes, truck infront of us didnt move at all, he was afk. i decide to slowly overtake him and then suddently kick! ur joking right??? u let people afk on road and kick players for trying to pass them with reason- reckless driving??? cmon dont accept 13y old admins who just want to use that power button and punish people for nothing... i wont call admin name, i just hope it wont repeat ... okay w/e i will get over it, but i got one question- how long it takes to be able to recconect to game after being kicked?

12 answers to this question

well i didnt mean to be rude :D typing in english is hard for me as its not my native language :D

No excuse buddy, people which have English as a native language cant even propperly write english.

My native Language is Dutch and I think I am fair enough in English but some people in this game/forum are WAAAY worse but yours was fine I guess, I could understand it.

• Upvote 2

No excuse buddy, people which have English as a native language cant even propperly write english.

My native Language is Dutch and I think I am fair enough in English but some people in this game/forum are WAAAY worse but yours was fine I guess, I could understand it.

Hey Dutchie! I am Dutch too, but I think I can speak english well!

• Upvote 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

so, we was sitting in jam for like 3 minutes, truck infront of us didnt move at all, he was afk. i decide to slowly overtake him and then suddently kick! ur joking right??? u let people afk on road and kick players for trying to pass them with reason- reckless driving??? cmon dont accept 13y old admins who just want to use that power button and punish people for nothing... i wont call admin name, i just hope it wont repeat ... okay w/e i will get over it, but i got one question- how long it takes to be able to recconect to game after being kicked?

You can connect to the game straight away when you've been kicked. Secondly the administration are not "13 year old kids", they are mostly adults who have had training in regards to administrating in game and so can spot things and those who break rules. If you were trying to pass a large traffic jam for example in Rotterdam then yes, you will be kicked and or banned.

If you were trying to pass a large traffic jam for example in Rotterdam then yes, you will be kicked and or banned.

I was kicked when i was slowly passing single truck who was blocking the road and was AFKing. And no, i couldnt connect for like 30 minutes. that wasnt ban, i clearly seen red- KICK, Reason- Reckless Driving.

To one who said they are "Specially trained" my answer will be- this one clearly wasnt. That was one nice Admin power abuse... 13y old or not, theres alot of trolls in internet who will do anything to gain power over other people just  to feel "cool". ;) but that was just one incident. playing for 2nd day and didnt seen something like that repeating so that may be mistake or something :P

Hi,

Firstly, please change your thread subject because it breaks forum rules ;).

Secondly, tell me the nickname of admin who kicked you, your steam profile link and the aproximative hour and localization  :)

Thirdly, errors are humans, we receive a lot of reports and sometimes don't have time to see all the situation. If admin saw what you did, it's at 99% because there was a report on you. We see a lot of situations, and after few minutes of seeing trolls and rammers, we enter to a "mode" where every reported players is troll... We are sorry for that, but it's human (i wanted to put a smile here, but i received a message that it's too much :sad smiley:)

Hi,

Firstly, please change your thread subject because it breaks forum rules ;).

Secondly, tell me the nickname of admin who kicked you, your steam profile link and the aproximative hour and localization  :)

oh well, sorry for topic name- i have no clue how to change it or delete it. about admin name- i really dont remember it, wasnt paying that much attention to it, was just fast checking if its ban or kick before red message disapears xD + there couldnt been any reports on me, that was my first 20 Km in multiplayer game, i just got truck in singleplayer and came online to do my first job (also i didnt do anything wrong in that 20 km to get reported). well can you please delete this topic as i really got no clue how to change its name, what happend is past and enough of talking about it. thanks