Canada on ATS

ZabbeX

I don't think they have any plans for Alaska, let alone Canada in near future, and there isn't many roads there anyway, I imagine most of it is national parks without any roads at all. The priority is to get to the east coast, and that goal is still far away, when you consider frequency of released expansions, and the huge area of land that still needs to be covered - not even 1/5 is done. Becuase of that, Promods are working on British Columbia for ATS, I would expect addition of Alaska by them to be much more probable.

However there are some hints in the game:

North of Colville, WA, where U.S. Route 395 meets Washington State Route 20, there is a direction sign for towns of Laurie (where U.S. 395 ends) and Grand Forks, which is in British Columbia.

Around Bellingham, many signs can be found pointing in direction of Vancover B.C. - yeah, that's the one in Canada, British Columbia.

Inaccessible ferry can be found in Port Angeles, WA,  which would logically take you to Victoria on Vancouver Island, also part of British Columbia.

Similarly, there are also hints of Mexico:

Tijuana signs near San Diego, CA

"Border Xing Mexico" sign and unfinished border crossing in Nogales, AZ

• 2 weeks later...

Archived