Profile Pictures Bugged?

Inklink

Question

Hello guys,

So, I am not sure if this is a known bug or if it's just my PC/Game. I've played a few minutes ago and realized that every profile picture from every player is just red. I've asked in the chat if they see the same as me but the do not have the same bug, if it even is a bug. So, how can I fix it, and is it a known bug? Attached are a few picture of the bug.

Picture 1: https://i.imgur.com/gNlbKLb.jpg

Picture 2: https://i.imgur.com/kHBoCcE.jpg

Picture 3: https://i.imgur.com/O7FiBco.jpg

Thanks for any help :)

Kind regards,

- Inklink

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

4 answers to this question

Greetings @Inklink,

Thanks for creating a topic in the Help section.

I checked the screenshots provided by you and I can confirm that you are not the only one who experiences such kind of issue with the avatars and from what I noticed, that mostly happens when the Steam is offline or has some issues with the servers. I' m not sure if this is TruckersMP bug but the fact that we are using Steam profile avatars in-game might be the verification for what I said about Steam server issues.

If you believe that this is a TMP bug, then I kindly recommend you to reach TruckersMP Support team and report the bug with the detailed information about the bug/issue. 

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL

• Web Developer

Hello,

The problem is your connection to the Steam, or the Steam servers itself. Avatars in game are taken from Steam, so when the are any problems with the connection on your or Steam side, the avatar appears red.

I don't think there is any solution for an end user, especially if your internet connection is good and stable.

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot for the quick response. As it isn't a game-breaking bug I'll just go with it when it happens again. I sure have a stable and good internet connection so that shouldn't be the problem. Thanks a lot guys for helping and answering my question.

This topic may be closed.

See y'all on the road :)   

I wish all of you a good day/evening,

- Inklink         

spacer.png

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base