Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Speed Limiter

SunLessSoul

Question

5 answers to this question

Good morning @SunLessSoul

On 12/31/2019 at 12:13 AM, SunLessSoul said:

I want to disable my 90 KM/h speed limiter but the box isn't able to be checked or unchecked? any suggestions?

Which box is the problem? Truck speed limiter in Menu > Options > Gameplay or Speed limiter in TruckersMP Tab menu > General 

Let me know in the comment. 

Read and try the guide below without the problem box.

Follow at this guide:

1. Disable the speed limiter in your ETS2/ATS: Menu > Options > Gameplay > Truck speed limiter
  2. Disable the speed limiter in the TruckersMP Tab menu > General > Speed limiter
  3. You could join a server that has the speed limiter disabled completely for example: Arcade servers after doing steps 1 & 2.
  4. Steps 1 & 2 on a server with a speed limiter enabled it will limit you to 110kmh/68mph on Simulation servers
  5. Any speed on External Contracts cannot go more than 90 km/h (ets2) & 104 km/h (ats)

* To go more than 90 km/h have to remove the limiter and taking those not speed game on External Contracts.

* More informations about servers TruckersMP & speed limiter: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/574 (article available in many languages)

Have a nice day & Happy Trucking

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic being inactive for further 7 days, I will have to move it to "Unsolved" Topics. 

If you need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Sabbi [GER]

TruckersMP Support 

//moved to Unsolved.