TruckersMP crash (F1 bind)

Incensio

Question

8 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Incensio said:

Heya drivers,

I downloaded many times the launcher, but it detect, I'm still in 1.35.17, or my game is in 1.36 on Steam.

crash.JPG.60c697f34b377f2ee9b8d9ed71f39e0e.JPG

And when I press F1 for update the launcher, it crash, I don't understand, before this update it worked well, any solutions please?

Thanks. ;)

I went back to version 1.36 and it worked.

1 hour ago, Lorciaa said:

Hello @Incensio

Did you tried to change your game version on Steam? If not, you need to right click on ETS2, click "Properties", then click BETA tab and select "temporary_1_36 - 1.36.x for incompatible mods". 

If that will not work and your game will have version 1.36.2.2 then you need to wait for update from TMP. 

Hello @Lorciaa

Yes I tried to change game version, I still have the same problem, I think the problem is the launcher, it still crash when I press F1 :(

On 12/7/2019 at 6:11 AM, Incensio said:

Hello @Lorciaa

Yes I tried to change game version, I still have the same problem, I think the problem is the launcher, it still crash when I press F1 :(

TruckersMP now supports the latest version of both games, so I recommend you to update your game to the latest version (Opt. out of Beta in Beta versions). Once you do that, run TruckersMP launcher as Administrator and update it as well.

If the issue still persists, provide us with the screenshot what error you're getting, so we can know what is the problem and how to find a correct solution which will work in your case.

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL
Game Moderator