Unreliable Connection Problem

Guest Aurris

Question

Hello, when I try to spawn in some cities I am getting that error: https://i.hizliresim.com/Or5Lyn.png
This even happens in the most empty cities. (Rostock,Metz,Amsterdam,Prag,some cities in DLC maps etc.)
Is it possible to fix that? Can I find any solution? Do you guys have solution to that error?

5 answers to this question

Hello there,

Please, try the following solutions:

> Avoid using Wi-Fi.
> Avoid uploading or downloading and playing MP at the same time.
> Avoid doing Windows Updates at the same time.
> Avoid having too many users or devices at the same time into your network.
> Avoid using streaming services at the same time.
> Check your firewall settings into your router/switch.
> Prefer using servers nearest to your location.
> Try to talk with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and see if you can come up with a solution. Ask your ISP if they support internet profiles such as Fast path or Interleave and ask for Interleave. Interleave will raise your ping but it will do more packet checks by your ISP.

And the best solution is that you have better internet.

Kind Regards,

Savage

TruckersMP Support 

Hello :)

Have you tried to connect other servers ?

On the Simulation 1 server, as you know, there are always too many people. So when you connect in high areas (there are many players), you can get kicked

Here, you can read some explanation from Pillow (GM)

Have you tried to first release IP adress from cmd ? like ( ipconfig /release  ) than press enter and turn of your pc  and remove power cable 30 sec,

Do the same with your router 30 sec and try agian if same issue still there for you!

Also, try these:

1) You can try and reset the modem
2) Close VPN application
3) Check your IP address
4) Make sure that you are not connected to another network

5) start the tmp launcher as administrator

Please also try to control your internet connection (like ping) because this problem is expiring if your connection isn't reliable and your ping is maybe too high which causes into the server kick.
If this doesn't working for you, please reinstall your TruckersMP Launcher. Also delete all files in the Documents/TruckersMP folder & in %programdata% also TruckersMP-folders.

And read this topic, it may help you

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads 
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.