G29 accelerator pedal not working

ForestS

Question

Hi!

Back from a long break from gaming with wheel. Bought myself new one (G29) and cant get it working. I mean the accelerator pedal is stuck on 100% tried so many things restoring to deff uninstalling game drivers. I know one thing that the game is messing it up. Idk what to do tried the PS3/PS4 switch at the top tryed normal in inverted center whatever tryed so many things but nothing,,,

pls help

5 answers to this question

Guys thanks for trying to help me but i dont know what to do i tried everything i found on the web... some times it looks fine in the settings but when you get in the game it resets to 100% idk why how the wheel is working in project cars 1 and 2 idk what to do after all this im hopeless

Edit:

Well after uninstalling game drivers 2 softwares and some other stuff the only thing i can say that its the game it must be but idk what to do with it

EDIT:
I DID IT GUY LOL I JUST MADE NEW PROF INGAME SO IT HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF HARD RESET OF ALL SETTING NOT JUST CONTROLS IM SO HAPPY SORRY FOR CAPS XD

Hello there,

With the replies that have been given above, we would like to know if your problem has been resolved. We are hoping that you will be able to find some very useful information in the replies given by the community and would appreciate hearing an update regarding this problem very soon from you!

Awaiting your reply! Have a great day. :)

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support

Hello there,

Thank you for marking the best answer to your topic. We hope this means your problem has been resolved and we thank the community for generously contributing to resolving this problem! Without all of your help, it would not be possible to help users so quickly. Thank you to each and every one of you who help on the forums!

I will now take a few actions on this topic as it has been Resolved.

// Locked and moved to Solved.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kindest Regards,
TFM DJ ccowie
TruckersMP Support