Bring new tuning packs

Suggestion Name: Bring new tuning dlc packs to other vehicles

Suggestion Description: There's only DAF and Scania tuning packs. In fact, it could be great to see a fancy parts of Volvo and other trucks.

Any example images: -

Why should it be added?: I don't know the procedure of the licenses and creating the tuning packs but there's a huge crowd of brands except DAF and Scania. As you know, we've two options to buy as "official". Otherwise we've to use mods to change the truck's visual. For example; i'm using only Scania and DAF cause of the dlcs. Especially i'd like to see a Volvo Tuning Pack -whatever it costs lol-. 

image.php?u=4694956&type=sigpic&dateline

Hi there kuzn8s. We appreciate the fact that you took your time to bring your ideas here (and also using the right format!). We're all ears when it comes to things that we can do, but unfortunately, your suggestion is out of our hands. Remember that we're not a part of SCS, that is, we are not able to develop new DLCs for any of the games TruckersMP supports. That's something you should be forwarding to the SCS team itself, not us.

In case you want to do it, here's the link tp their suggestions forum: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewforum.php?f=5

For that reason, I'm afraid I'm rejecting your suggestion. Again, thank you for investing your time here, we do appreciate that and it does not go unnoticed! ;)

//Rejected.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

• Enf099 locked this topic