Speed question [new]

realasmo

Question

Hello,

I have tried the server without speed limit. However I still can't go any faster than 150km/h with my fully upgraded Volvo, how to drive faster than 150km/h on the Arcade server _WITHOUT_ speed limit?

And I'm aware about this topic:

-  

My question is related to Arcade server without speed limit.

4 answers to this question

Hello @realasmo,

First of all, thank you for creating a topic in the Help section.

Currently, there is no speed limit on the Arcade servers, so that means that you can go faster than 150 km/h as in the Singleplayer.

If for some reasons you can't go faster than 150km/h that means that you need to find the more powerful truck configuration and find a straight road which is enough to get a top speed of the truck.

Kind Regards,

BL4CK$K1LL
TruckersMP Support

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hey,

I am going to move your topic to Unsolved Section, because it has been inactive for 5 days from the last useful reply!
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or even a support ticket!

Have an awesome rest of the day!

//Moved to Unsolved