Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Update the TMP UI In-Game. Make it more modern

Suggestion Name: Update the TMP UI In-Game. Make it more modern

Suggestion Description: 

The current UI is pretty old and outdated, I know people can create their own or use custom ones. But many people don't want to have the fuss of that, plus it really does need updating.

Maybe more modern, to match the website or TMP's style, instead of the original ets2mp style which many people don't like... It might be a nice change to be honest

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?:

People would probably like a new UI, I don't mean as in change sizes or where things are, but the looks of it, the actual style.

A more modern look would definitely be wanted by people, a less 2013-looking UI will be liked.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

vkdg7t.jpgbanner

• 6 months later...

Hello SgtBreadStick,

Thank you first of all for your time to create a suggestion, and I apologise for the delayed answer.

While it's a little unclear what exactly you are asking for here, our Developers have agreed upon updating the UI in the future. They have already had plans and ideas about this, however we have no ETA on when we will implement this.

Accepted.

• Like 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions