Allow UI mods like Hemil's Route Advisor

Suggestion Name: I would like to request a possibility to enable Hemil's Route Advisor (SiSL edit) mods for ETS 2 & ATS (or any other similar mods)

Suggestion Description:

I would like to request a possibility to enable Hemil's Route Advisor (SiSL edit) mods for ETS 2 & ATS:
ETS 2 version: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=670285471
ATS version: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=670285851

And I don't see why any other similar mods should not be allowed

Any example images: 

Mod full capability:

previewfile_670285471.jpg.40144728c639f4a6a37e2dd6ebe7a2f0.jpg

How I run it:
P0XH2Cz.jpg

Why should it be added?:

This kind UI is a lot cleaner. For example I have the minimap & mirrors disabled (all configurable incame with standard Route advisor buttons (F3, F5 etc) and only have the information bar at the bottom, giving me a chance to enjoy the GPS in the truck cab without the annoying GPS UI, but still having the essential data, that is around the GPS UI originally still on screen.

How this could be done (some brainstorming)?

• Option 1: Get permission from the mod author and ship it with launcher as optional mod (like Winter mod used to be done) as it's quite lightweight
  • Option 2 (could help in the future for other interesting mods also that don't break the game and throw off the balance etc): Make a whitelist of mods that won't be disabled by TMP automatically, a list which TMP staff can improve over time
  • Option 3 (problably most annoying one): Write something similar of your own

PS: I've used this mod for quite some time on ETS 2 & ATS, none of the updates so far have had any issues with the mod (at least I haven't stumbled upon one), works like charm with the release of updates or the author is extremely fast to release the fixes.

Yes I know this 

tells that mod suggestions are usually denied (I totally do get the reasons) however this kind of mod extremely lightweight mod (0.214 MB)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

• 5 months later...

Hello @GameBurrow,

First of all, thank you for taking your time, writing this suggestion. It shows that you care about this community and it's future! 

Unfortunately I have to inform you that this suggestion and has been already proposed  before and is on our "Frequently Suggested Things" list,  which can be found here: 

Because of that,  I'll be rejecting this suggestion, to keep our forum organized. 

If you'll have any further questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message! 

Thanks,  

Chris[PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

• HaulieCry 2

banner