Same missions

xBlainE

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello there :)

I would suggest the easiest and best way is to use "External WoT Contracts". 
If you and your friends open the external contracts market at the same time, all or most jobs will be identical for you all.
I am sure there is probably other ways such as file/console editing however external contracts is probably the easiest way for you :lol:

Hope I have managed to help you!

Thanks,
Callum.

• True Story 1

Hello @xBlainE

Thank you a lot for your question! Awesome to see you are getting involved with our community :) 

To make sure you get the best of help, I have moved your topic to our help section. This way our support team can also assist you and make sure your question gets answered! Our help section suits your question better than the Q&A section ;) 

I hope your question gets answered soon! If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact me.

//Moved

Well, you can use the external contract within the same gameor you can use the load synchronizer which is very good too! 

Follow the Link to Download: https://github.com/davidsantos-br/ETS2Sync-Helper-4/blob/master/README-pt.md

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

i guest use virtual speditor, cuz u can plant where u want delivery, and u can plant what cargo u want pick together, but if u no want convoluted use ets2 sync job, if u want deliver same cargo w/o speed limit 100. if want speed limit use ext WOT Contract

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=199114 for virtual Speditor.

For Ets2 Sync