Let the skoda go up to 6k rpm redline instead of being limited to 4k rpm

Suggestion Name: Make the skoda go up to 6k rpm redline instead of 4k rpm 

Suggestion Description: Yep the skoda only goes up to 4k rpm when the redline is 6k. Why is it like this and why can't it shift at 6k? I actually found this mod of the skoda that lets it shift at redline and I would love to be able to do this in game: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1474756734

Any example images: I'm gonna add this test video as an example of this skoda mod which allows you to have high rpm (sorry about the potato quality my pc is bad and can't record in hd good without huge fps drops): 

Why should it be added?: You should be able to shift at the redline if you want to. It's stupid to limit it to 4k rpm because it's not realistic and I'm sure many people have noticed this and don't like it.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 3

• dragonslayingmaster1000 changed the title to Let the skoda go up to 6k rpm redline instead of being limited to 4k rpm
  • 2 weeks later...