Bug

ServuS

Mod Version: 0.1.4 R3
Controllers Used: mouse+keyboard
Description of Issue:  Very ugly bug , i tought it was only me but happend to a few others to . Every time i enter rotterdam it takes about 15 to 20 seconds to freeze and then crash . i tried many tinghs to change routes (streets) , camera views , video options . Nothing worked .
How to reproduce: Nothing much to say. After the freeze it stays like that for 5 seconds and exit's with crash report
Screenshots / Videos:http://pastebin.com/GRs7uwCq(crash log info )

I don't have this problem in other crowded areas like Dover/Calais/Amsterdam . This is the only place and it drives me nuts ...

I believe it's due to the amount of users that is here, using different acceptable mods or DLCs, that it's hard to download in few seconds !

Rotterdam is the most crowded Euro post in the MP

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

Funny thing is, Europoort is crowded and yet Harwich and Hull are quiet... just drove from Harwich to Cardiff and only saw four other players in total... with 1800 on server. You would almost think people drive between Rotterdam and Europoort all day to observe the chaos (a self-fulfilling prophecy)... but I'm sure that can't happen... :P

Nice and lag free in Italy and England today anyway :)

I believe it's due to the amount of users that is here, using different acceptable mods or DLCs, that it's hard to download in few seconds !

Rotterdam is the most crowded Euro post in the MP

I do not know if the mods to the MP is acceptable.

"I know it's allowed"

But by the server abrangir many countries with different speed connections and long distances, this can harm many users who already have Difficulty to stay connected with an acceptable ping.

This can take many users of the game because they are not mods that are on all computers.

I like variety and I hope you have many more things in the game, as buses and other types of trucks and trailers, but I think these items should be on all computers by default to not cause problems and do not need to "download" the mods, just ask charging.

An example is IVAO, which has the largest servers for FSX. The skins allowed in the game comes with the installer. So everyone will have the installed and available skins and the server only requires loading without need to download.  ^_^

Claymaster T-REX

Probably , i don't use any mods at all so it may be the problem causing the repeated crashes . Funny thing is that my neighbour ( above me with 2 levels in the apartment bulding ) has a ridiculous slow pc with only 256 mb of video memory and doesn't lag at all , and i'm just sittin' here like "wtf" :lol:

• 1 month later...