My game does not open !!!

Lukas - SP

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello :)

If nothing of the previouly posted tips work I would suggest you reinstalling the game. This time though I would recommend you installing it in the Local Drive(C:)/Programs(x86)/steam/steamapps/commons

Maybe it works after reinstalling. The only option that I could imagine you could try before doing that would be to try repairing your game via Steam. Maybe it has an internal error.

1. Go to the library

2. Right-click on Euro Truck Simulator 2

3. Click on ''properties''

4. Click to ''local data"

5. Click on ''Verify Integrity of Game Files"

Also try these:

• Restart your computer
  • To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. (or Win+R) If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
  • At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER: sfc /scannow
  • Do not close this Command Prompt window until the verification is 100% complete. The scan results will be shown after this process is finished.
  • Restart your computer
  • Run multiplayer with administrator rights

And read these topics, they may help you

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.
Thanks to all for participation!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive