Removing support for the Raven DLC

I don't have Czech,USA,Canadian,Brazilian,Scottish,Irish,UK,French,German paint job's, and game replace with standart paint with no crashes or freeze, not our fault that people are too lazy to get free DLC[raven].

I never knew of this raven DLC until the other day. 

My new system hates it for some reason. My old system obviously wasn't bothered by it as I never had the Fatal errors I get now. Everytime I've had a Fatal error it's been down to raven something or other. 

Now as I understand it, the raven DLC is no longer available. So maybe not Everyone is lazy are they?

And even if everyone had the DLC the bug would still be there. And I for one would like bugs fixed, as you never know what other problems could arise. 

Um next time you get a fatal error because of raven could you post the error here? If it's a trailer with raven they are now abusing a scs bug and can get banned for it (figured that out yesterday, more info in the ban appeal topic)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Happened again today. 

Did a trip from Grimsby to Amsterdam on EU1. Went fine until I turned into the drop off area in Amsterdam, then it booted me off the game again. I kept checking the ingame log and I went past loads of trucks with Raven dlc and it didn't affect me. Even got stuck at the Rotterdam turn off and nothing happened. Was running 20-30 fps most of the way too.

I've also done the exact same trip twice on the usa server just to compare an that was fine. I wonder if it is just when entering an area where there are lots of players with Raven. But to me it seems everyone in amsterdam likes Raven because that's the only place it does it for me now. 

As i've started again I have only got short deliveries available but when I level up abit i'll try to venture further and see what happens.