Change

Jakethegreat

Suggestion Name: Screenshot's

Suggestion Description: When driving, you are not allowed to take screenshots on the road (White moving) Which is very annoying. I think this should be changed so you can take a screenshot. No one wants to fully stop there truck just to take a screenshot. This shoulder be needed because by pressing F12 Steam will take a screenshot in Seconds, creating no error to the driver.

Any example images: None, just try to take a screenshot while driving and you will understand what I mean.

Why should it be added?: In normal single player, you can take a screenshot while moving. Allowing drivers to catch some amazing screenshots. But when you are restricted to when you can not take screenshots, it limits the amounts of beautiful images one may be able to capture. This would be also a benefit to TruckersMP, because people can share the amazing moments someone could have during there drive. It would just be more of a convince to the driver.

======

Please put below any thoughts on this, as i'd love to hear them!

- Jake

• Confused 2

signature.png.35e738fef4fe7a9e50890ce52aed649e.png