Why TMP does not look my reports ? Why procces is too slow ?

Chili Chocolate

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi there,

Currently, we have quite a queue of reports in our website system waiting to be reviewed. Our Game Moderation team are working hard, as usual, to get through the queue and review reports as quickly as possible. However, we're only a small volunteer team with a large task so it will take some time. I can fully assure you though that your reports will be reviewed, it will just take some time for that to happen. We will never ignore or forget your reports; they will always be reviewed regardless of how long it takes.

Just for the record, you mention "last year I was posted many reports but it takes approximately 3 days to look 5 reports" - since last year, the modification and player-base have grown meaning more users submitting reports. We're working to expand our team to deal with this, but it's a gradual process that will take some time. However, rest assured that we're always working to improve ways to deal with reports quicker and more effectively. Should you have any further questions, feel free to contact with me via direct message.

• Like 5

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Dear @Chili Chocolate

Due to your  topic has been inactive for over 3 days since the last reply , i  will have to move this topic to  appropriate section.

If you still need any assistance, feel free to DM me or others from the support team. we will open this again.

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive 

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help :

1. you can send me dm
  2. create a new topic
  3. contact us directly by submitting a support ticket: https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.