Hello&Help PLS

Stres321

Question

Hello there,

I`am sorry if I post in an wrong place, but help me. I don't have a good PC and in weekend I take my laptop from my work to play TruckersMP and today I came in around 7 o'clock, because I'll meet some friends on TMP, and now when I'm in, tells me I'm banned. Please remove my bann because I don't do anything.. I want to see proof of this.

Any way, I lost my meet with they, but I don't want to have ban for 3 days for nothing...  because Monday I will take my laptop to work and what I do? 

Thank you and again sorry if I post in a wrong place !

4 answers to this question

Hi, @Stres321

Have you been banned? You can check why you've been banned.

You need to log in here. All informations are available on your profile.

Also you can write a ban appeal. Do you know how to do it?  Look below... ^_^

Greetings

JJay

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Hello @Stres321

Because this topic has not been solved and has also lasted 3 days in inactivity I will proceed to move it to inactive topics. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to speak with me to enable the topic or create a new topic, we also invite you to use our support system here: https://truckersmp.com/support

//Locked & Moved to Inactive

Kind Regrads,

Gun Powder

TruckersMP - Support

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days ,due to this  i will  move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any  help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Moved to Unsolved