AFK parking areas

Suggestion Name: AFK parking

Suggestion Description: I came up with the idea of using the parking areas such as hotels, service stations, some of the places to take loads and unload and bus stations such as AFK parking, BUT with the condition of being UP TO ONE HOUR and good parking. After the time of being parked AFK in one hour, that's when the autokick comes.

Why should it be added?: This objetive in here is a realism to driving, since I would like to cross a few trucks resting in the stations, apart from that it is used to go to the bathroom, to ... do the second one, yes, it takes time jajajajajaja. Respect for parking The proposal is that it does not go beyond the lines delimited by the images that are expressed below. For the sake of, well, those drivers who do not respect...

Any example images:

20190128142dsads6fdsfsd5_1.jpg

201901281426fdsfsd5_1.jpg

20190128143001_1.jpg

20190128143050_1.jpg

Edited by RailFan9089
I did not comply with the correct format, sorry

Dear RailFan9089,

Thank you for the suggestion for our mod, but unfortunately you did not follow the correct format for creating the topic of your suggestion. Below you can see the correct format for creating a proposal and you need to fix it within 3 days, if your topic is not corrected, I will have to close it and move it to the trash for organize the order of the forum. 

Thank you for your understanding.

King regards

Unfortunately I will have to decline your suggestion. At the moment there is simply no need to extend the AFK kick in those assets and also there is no way for the game to determine how well you are parked in order to turn the AFK kick off. This would make areas like Duisburg and Calais even more populated. I think 5 min is enough to sort something out, should you need longer then it's better to get out of the game, since you take up slots on the server and possibly disallow other players from joining. 

/Rejected

Q9n6SSI.png