problem with download

driver.m

Question

when i download the app and started. It had an update after i did it i tried to launch it but it didnt open and a message appeared on the screen[this app can not open because steam_api64.dll is missing from the computer the redownload of this app may fix the problem]how can i solve this problem...i tried to redownload both steam and truckersmp but nothing happened.It also appeared a message[can not inject core(initialization of client failed)]

p.s the first  message is in greek and i dont know if the words are exact the same but the meaning is the same

7 answers to this question

Hello @driver.m

Try following:

Solution 1:
Goto C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP
Delete both core_ets2mp.dll  files
Start Truckersmp launcher as administrator and click on install the files.

Solution 2:
Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates

Solution 3:
Download Ultrasurf.
Run Ultrasurf.
Open TruckersMP in Administrator Mode.
Install the available updates (only the first run with Ultrasurf), wait for it to finish and Launch button appears.
Exit Ultrasurf

Also, read these topics:

• Upvote 1

Hello @driver.m ,

Go to your Steam Library, right click on your ETS2 > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files.

Wait until it done, it will recover any lost files and repair damaged ones. When it is finished, you should recover that file again ( It is normally located in steamapps/common/Euro Truck Simulator/bin/win_64 ). 

When you do that, run launcher as Administrator and see if it's fixed.

Best regards,
SalePro

Hello :)

Solution 1:

Make sure you have selected the correct installation path for the game.
Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

Solution 2:
1. Right click TruckersMP Launcher
2. Properties
3. Compatibility
4. Click on "Run as administrator"
5. Try to run the launcher again.

Solution 3:

1. Install a new version of .NET Framework
2. Open the launcher as Administrator.
3. Click F1 and install an update.
or ...
Re-install ETS2/ATS (Try to change the disk that game is installed.) and delete "TruckersMP Launcher"
%appdata% (Navigate to C:\Program Files\) and "My Documents/Documents". 
Go to  TruckersMP.com and install the new launcher. open as Administrator and install update.

And look at these topics:

3 hours ago, driver.m said:

nothing helped but thank you a lot

Hello :)

Are you using any antivirus? Ensure that there isn't any anti-virus software of which is blocking the core injection

Where did you install TruckersMP launcher? Are you 100% sure your launcher has the correct game path and you haven't installed the game twice by mistake?

Then try these:

Solution 1:

Download and install the program.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145 

That's how I solved the problem of the user who took this problem.

Solution 2:

1. Start the task manager.
2. Make sure ETS2 does not work more than once in the "Processes" section.
3. If more than one ETS2 is running, close all.
4. Restart your computer.
5. Run TruckersMp as "Administrator".

Solution 3:

• Use a free online bandwidth testing tool such as BandwidthPlace to ensure you are receiving the speed promised by your ISP. If you are not receiving the advertised speed, let your ISP know and they will attempt to optimize your internet speed. Use a wired internet connection instead of a wireless connection or router. A fixed line connection allows for a more stable flow of data and will lead to lower ping and smoother game play. Additionally, a wired connection avoids the possibility of other computers simultaneously using the internet and using up bandwidth.
  • Disable any firewalls, such as ZoneAlarm, Norton, and McAfee. Although this step may expose your computer to temporary risks, many firewalls substantially slow down internet connection speed. Disabling firewalls that directly monitor web traffic will lower your ping.
  • Exit any applications that may be using up bandwidth. Heavy bandwidth users include applications or browsers that are downloading music, video or other files. Light bandwidth users include chat programs, open browsers and any other application that uses the internet in any way.
  • Use VPN.

Solution 4:

Reinstalling the game might work too

Hello,

As this topic has been inactive for 3 days, I will now be moving it to inactive. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/ 

//locked + moved to inactive

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days , because of inactivity,i will have to move this topic to Unsloved Topics.

If you still need any help ,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved