I don't have cargo in World of trucks

Nemek

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi

If you do not have your own truck;  

Step 1) Open My Documents> ETS2 or ATS> Config.cfg with Notepad.  

Step 2) Change the commands below: g_console to 1 and g_developer to 1 You can use the CTRL + F function to find it easily.  

Step 3) Login to the game and open the console and type g_force_economy_reset 1.  

Step 4) Log out and upload the profile again.   (This is not a permanent solution. When this situation is repeated, you must do the third and fourth step again.)   If you have your own truck;  

Solution 1) Rest in the parking area.   Solution 2) Make and return between your garages.   Solution 3) You can switch to service with F7.  

Solution 4) Switch to ferries.

• HaulieLove 1

Have you tried an economy reset?

Also make sure that you are using the latest version of ETS 2 and not any of the ones in the BETA list on steam.

Also run TMP as an admin, press F1 then 'install available updates' and see if that has any effect.

You can also try going in to single player and seeing if jobs load there, if they do complete a job in single player and see if WOT jobs start loading for multiplayer too.

Hi all

Since this topic has been inactive for a further 2  days , i will have to move this topic to Unsloved Topics.

If you still need any help ,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved