Snow reports

Johnas2 xd

Question

5 answers to this question

I honestly you should look at it the same way you would do with other reports. You must keep in mind that the snow causes an extra effect. In this case slipping away and having the brake time delayed. Personally, I would keep that in mind. People are not always willing to do so. On the other hand;

If someone would overtake in a dangerous bend or drive 130km/h when they have the snow mod on.. that is basically asking for trouble. I would personally see that as reckless driving (due to the snow playing a role here). What I would suggest being the little trucker I am, before you report someone, look if there is a bigger picture to be seen as mentioned before. If that is the case, you would be able to class it as reckless driving. In other situations, the driver usually doesn't react fast enough and the slippery snow takes you on an adventure.

Dear @Johnas2 xd

As the said above.Everything has two sides, the snow mod is also, we enjoy the beautiful scenery brought by the snow, naturally, it will also bear some unnecessary trouble, but if the player does not intentionally cause this trouble, and he also apologize, I think this should be worthy of being forgiven. Conversely, if a player uses this effect to deliberately ram, then I think you should exercise your right to report, go to our website or report the player directly in the game. I hope this can answer your doubts.

I awit your return!