Kicked from the server

CrewPoints

Question

Hi i had some few days of TMP, and today i logged in and connected to EU3 server, drived for 10min and then i get kicked of the server with this message:  Invalid accessory set detected. Prohibited accessory in use(NetTrailer), i dont have any mods, only some dlc with paintjobs and roads. Have not been a problem before, anyone with same problem?

8 answers to this question

Hello @CrewPoints , thank you for coming here to ask for help.

You were probably using an trailer from Heavy Cargo DLC (61t locomotive or else) while you were kicked.

This is a known bug that has been reported a couple of times until now and it is TMP bug that needs to be fixed. It will probably be fixed in the next update. You do not have to worry about ,it is not your fault.

Until then, try to avoid using these types of trailers to not get kicked.

Best regards,
SalePro

Hello @CrewPoints,

This is a known issue, developers and the  team are currently working on it.  You shouldn't take a job with these cargo: Locomotive, Vossloh, G6,Dozer Crawl-Z35K. 

You can deliver other trailers/cargo till there will be an update. We've got christmas time now, so please give our devs a chance and stay patient ;) 

Kind regards,

NeonLeon

Game Moderator