Support for Custom Trailers in Online Driving.

K0nvikT001

Question

So what i wanna know does the game support the use of custom trailers thatyou can purchase and customise in game according to in game configurations? I wanna use a trailer, that can be purchased from the trailer dealer to drive with online but i aint sure if its supported or not and the rules and regulations arent clear about this because they mention modded trailers but not custom ingame configs.

And if it is supported, how does one go abbout generating jobs for said trailers?

5 answers to this question

Yes, you can use your owned trailers. To get cargo, first of all, go and sleep somewhere to sync the server time with your game time. Then, press Job Market and hit the third option which is Cargo Market if I'm not wrong.

• Like 1

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png                                                                                                                                                            

They are supported, since they are part of the base game. You customise them in the same way as a truck, at the service station, just with different configurations.

To get a job for one of them, in the Job Market, instead of Freight Market, select Cargo Market instead and you'll find jobs for them.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2018 at 7:58 PM, L1nx said:

Yes, you can use your owned trailers. To get cargo, first of all, go and sleep somewhere to sync the server time with your game time. Then, press Job Market and hit the third option which is Cargo Market if I'm not wrong.

DUDE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU MAN (no homo) You have made my life so much easier. You're awesome!!!

18 hours ago, Soul Knight said:

Dear @K0nvikT001

Two great answers have been given,has your problem been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue  helps us keep the forum always organized!

i await your return!

Yeah, L1nx's response helped me with this one. i just opened my browser now to check if there was any updates. Give a guy more time next time :-P

• HaulieLove 1