Good Driver Reward

McGalcri

First, I dont understand why a simple small caravan have almost 500.000€ reward on deliver, when a Truck can carry more amount of cargo and more valuable cargo, the reward is barely 120.000€ as máximum! (not easy to find a route like this). This is just adding more CARS in a TRUCK game (usually more trolls due they can run faster) causing chaos. (adding Busses or smaller trucks would match more with the sense of the game)

Suggestion Name:

Good Driver Reward

Suggestion Description:

Pretty simple, just by adding a boolean variable. When you start your job, variable is 0. If you drive the whole route following the road limits, it will remain at 0 value. If your GPS turns red (overspeed) that variable turns 1. At the end, if your variable its 0 you will have double reward, if its 1 no extra reward and will stay as now.

EDIT: I little change to the main idea. Instead using boolean variable, use a simple distance counter that only will count the distance drove at the correct speed. If you drive at 80km/h and then take an exit that is limited to 40km/h for some seconds you will be in overspeed so, would be not totally fair. Also I seen recently situations where you see an accident ahead and you need to use the left lane, so probably you will need more speed for pass that location asap due the traffic incoming. 

Any example images: (Only text example)

You take the cargo and drive to the deliver point. Meanwhile your speed remain at/or below the limit the counter will be counting the distance you are driving correctly.

When you deliver the load, the full distance 2000km but you drove at correct speed 1.500km, so you will earn a 75% extra reward. If you drove at correct speed 1.000km, then you will have only 50% extra and so on. Pretty easy and simple.

Why should it be added?:

1. People will drive more realistic, reducing the amount of accidents.

2. People who like challenges, this will add a plus to the game.

3. We will have a chance of earn something when someone literally destroy our cargo (just 40% damage is almost all reward) (Remember now, Truck+Trailer we need repair both for more cost than before)

I know very well, there are people using hacks for increase the money and so on, but I bet we are more people who we love to earn the stuff by ourselves in almost all games.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...