In-game reputation system

Suggestion Name: In-game reputation system

Suggestion Description:

So...  take a look at this...

abollado-526x400.jpg

Would you drive safe behind that car? would you trust that "it was an accident" and that the driver of this car is not a reckless driver? In ETS we cant see that, and a little crash even being a lag accidents always has the same first comment " XXXX REC, REPORT, BAN YOUR ACCOUNT". So... I was thinking what we could add to the game..first... to make people a little more open to dialogue and dont spam with reports to admins, to help people to drive next to other players, and, to help admins know the kind of player they're dealing with, a colour system that once you get a kick/ban because a report your reputation goes down and you get a color (yellow 0-5 ; orange 5-10 ; red 10-15 . Or with time since the last ban yellow +2months, orange last month, red last 2 weeks).

People can make a mistake, thats why I thought about this to get back to normal grey with the time.

Any example images: I'll make another post with another example

Why should it be added?: To avoid report spam, to give a chance to players to talk about an accident and accept that sometimes accidents happen, and to have some extra info about what kind of driver you're approaching, or is approaching to your position.

Ejemplo5L.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 4 months later...