game crash after first delivery

badmonting

Question

no I am not that other guy I am a different guy but I have the same problem. Fresh brand new virgin untouched ATS profile, very first delivery with the hints and tips an all that annoying shit. the one you have to do right after you make your name and company name and stuff. As soon as i press Continue at the Job Completed screen, absolute and abrupt shutdown. please help

8 answers to this question

If your Game is freezing for a long period it is because the mod Is attempting to its game time with the core game time. (SP & MP times are quite different)!

Go in company manager (this may be a pain) and fire all of your drivers first. 

Save your progress then completely close the game

Go into your Euro Truck Simulator 2 documents folders and select/highlight the your last profile (look at last modified) then with it highlighted hit the delete button.  (Again I know it could be a pain)

Launch ets2mp and once at the profile section create a new profile. 

please note: the reason for this process is because if your game never catches up or just crashes,  it is more then likely that your profile somehow has gotten corrupt hense will not recover unless it's completely removed. 

Please let me know if this helps,  thanks! 

Please keep all comments related to this topic if possible :)

hello

solution1

Have you tried verify your game ?

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

solution2

1.      Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2.      Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3.      Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4.      Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5.      Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Solution 3

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also try to reinstall TruckersMP.

Go to '%programdata%' and delete the folder 'TruckersMP'. After that uninstall TruckersMP and download the MOD again: https://truckersmp.com/download -> Launch the installer as admin

Solution4

> Update your graphic card driver.

> Take care not to play in busy areas.

> Pull down your graphics settings.

> You maybe need a new profile,delete old and get a new one.

> Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correct in directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)

> Don't use unsupported mods.Also too many mods can cause your game to crash.You can find supported and allowed mod from here.

> Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)

> That's may be caused by missing game file.Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.

> Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsoleteregistry paths.

Additionally,you can download this 1.32 game profile (created by @-EmreBekar-) and try again

Link :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzecKfqvdGsrN3Y0a2ZRdHBXUDg/view

Setup

This Computer
└ Documents
⠀└ Euro Truck Simulator.
⠀⠀└ Profiles. Paste

also you can read this topic

if this still cannot solve your problem,you can create a support ticket herehttps://truckersmp.com/support

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

same thing happens to me. tried to deliver the tutorial load. as soon as i click continue at the bottom of the screen the game crashes to desktop. tried reloading from another auto save just before delivery same result. so tried the mod for 10 minutes and it doesnt work, already uninstalled. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, badmonting said:

there is no freezing involved. The game just quits completely on its own and chucks me out back to my desktop screen.

Hi,

Have you tired to remove truckersMP and restart your pc, than install it agian ?

Or do you use mods that can make it crash ? 

Kind Regards

Total EDM

Last answer on this topic was at Sunday; 3 days ago That's why I'll move this topic to Inactive If you want this topic getting removed again, feel free to contact me :)

Locked and moved to Inactive

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png