I count got it to the game it wont me to instal something what i cen do

vasyl09876579

Question

6 answers to this question

hello

if you have problem about installing

Ensure the following:

1.you have played at least 2 hours (120 minutes), 119 minutes is not enough.

2.your profile is public.

just as the picture shows

cvDZatcCTQu-MtkN42oo9w.png

3.you own the game, Family sharing does not work.

4.you have waited at least 5 minutes after pressing the button on your profile, the check can actually take that long if steam is having trouble.

5.Tried at least 2 times.

also you can read this topic

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Dear vasyl09876579,

I'm going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions" section is for discussions related to ETS2 and not for help related stuff.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to Help.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hello,

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here:  https://truckersmp.com/support

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! 

Best Regards

Forz0214

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to inactive topics