TruckersMP Crash

MoslemPlays

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello,

Could you try to reset your network adapter's settings by opening the console (type 'cmd' in the search function of Windows and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter) -> type 'netsh winsock reset all' and confirm with Enter , Please try to start TMP again as administrator.

If none of these work you could try to clear your Hosts file, enable DHCP, Flush DNS Cache, Clear ARP/Route Table with the tool that is provided below.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/netadapter/?source=directory

http://image.prntscr.com/image/a0d6e200addd4af09cd95df7e54db31a.png

Here is another tool for tweaking your network card

https://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php

Select your connection speed, hit "Optimal" and restart your PC. If you know what to do or you have read somewhere about recommended settings for games you can also use custom settings.

Last, if you have any problem for using this program you can change your settings back by selecting "Windows Default".

r3t-cduhR9WcYKPFJVu-jw.png

Also, you can take a look at this guide.

Kind regards

Andreas

Hello @Hiso_44.To solve this problem, please follow the steps below:

1-)Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2-)Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3-)Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4-)Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5-)Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download

6-)Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

Also read this topic, it may help you. :)

• Like 1

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team

Hi there,

As I can see, you took my advice and created a topic here! What do you know, already multiple quality replies within just minutes!

Anyways, sorry to see that you are having problems with your game. Luckily, our caring community was so fast on the replies that you can find above. Hopefully, one of them were able to help you and that I will soon see you make a return to the roads of TruckersMP. Me and the rest of our community will try to help you out as fast as we can. However, in order to do so, we first need to know if you still need help, before we proceed with shooting potential solutions your way. However, I am more excited to hear from you informing us that your problem is already solved and that way you can start playing again with no problems. For now, I will wait for your reply with my hopes up!

Of course i can be reached over the private message function here on the forums should you need me. 

Kindest Regards,

Hello Player!

Right-click on the Launcher, and then click Run as Administrator.

If you want a Solution of Time, click with the Right Mouse Button and go to Properties -> Compatibility -> Run as Administrator!

Dai of the Next Times is Just Click on the Icon and click on yes!

• Like 1

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

59 minutes ago, Hiso_44 said:

thank u all .

Hi there!

Glad to see you appreciate the replies the community has written for you. Anyways, is your problem solved?

Kindest Regards,

Hello, Bonjour,

Thank you for creating your thread. I am very pleased to hear that your problem has been solved.

That being said:

//Locked and moved to solved.

Kindest Regards,