New Pc new acc

damersvk

Question

6 answers to this question

Hey!

You need access to the files on your old pc. In the Documents folder of your old pc there should be a folder named "Euro Truck Simulator 2". Inside there is another folder named "profiles". In there there are one or more folders with a combination of letters and numbers. Copy those folders onto something like a USB drive or similar, go to your new PC, and paste those folder in to Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles.

Then you should be able to play your old profiles.

I hope I could help,

~ MrJonton01

You just need to make sure you save your profile from your old computer onto a USB or somewhere where you can transfer onto your new PC, then copy them into the same folder and you should be back up and running and as you were on your old PC.

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

Dear @damersvk,

I have verified that you already have solve your problem with the answers you have given in this topic, can you confirm that your problem has been solved?

We hope to hear from you!
Thank you

King regards
Forz0214
TruckersMP - Trial Support

Hello,

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days and because of the inactivity, this topic will be moved to the Inactive topics section. If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. If you want, you can also submit a support ticket here: https://truckersmp.com/support/

Thanks to everyone for their help and participation. Have a great day! 

Sincerely,
Forz0214
TruckersMP - Trial Support

//locked and moved to inactive