Auto detect collisions

pull2eject

Who hasn't been on a long haul, driving safely and to the speed limit all the way, only to be rammed by someone on their mothers computer.

Only 100km to go and you've just been ramed from behind, damaging both your load and your precious ride.

You now have critical damage so you pull over and begin typing a report only to find they either don't exist or they have logged off.

So you carry on and complete your journey either with engine cut outs all the way or you choose the F7 route.

Basically you arrive, get billed 20k for the load and earn nothing, have to pay nearly 30k for your repairs and feel rather unhappy.

So how about an auto collision detection system?

Every time a player collides with another it registers it and gives you the option of [Forgive] or [Report]

Instead of trying frantically to type their name into a report that doesn't work whilst driving.

Come on ETS you know it makes sense :)

Keep the economy flowing!!

• Upvote 1

Yes the idea is good! :D But it will be hard to detect who did rammed who. i mean if  it will be a front-front collision?

Or if i breake hard and the player behind is crashing into me? Was i breaking to hard or where the player behind just unfocused on the roads?

The suggestion is good but leaves many new suggestions. :)