Unlocking 150 km/h speed limiter

Suggestion Name: Unlocking 150 km/h speed limiter with Veteran Driver ranks
Suggestion Description: Currently, everyone has a speed limit of 150 kmph. What about, if Veteran Driver I can have maximum 170 kmph, Veteran II 190 kmph and Veteran II unlimited? It's likely uncommon that veteran drivers are idiotical users.
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: It would allow people which have Veteran Driver rank to unlock things, and its uncommon that Veteran Drivers are idiots, so some people may enjoy full speed without being unfair ingame. It's also nice for people who are Veteran Drivers and don't like the speed limit like me. Because its oftenly that I drive in France or in uncommon areas to get all garages and visit cities and else, and there are less players and I always need to drive 150 kmph and it takes me hours.

What do you think about it? Is it good? Isn't it good? Why?

Being here longer than others is no garantuee you're a better driver.

The speedlimiter is not going to be increased.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.