20/02/2015 Server Update Crashes

Gorkal1ty

Mod Version: 0.1.4 R2

Controllers Used: Doesnt matter, either me or friends are experiencing the same issues.

Description of Issue: Yesterday I played the 0.1.4 R2 and it was going perfect with 3000 drivers. Today, around 3:00 PM the server has being down for anything I dont know, maintenance or whatever. The fun comes when I go back (22:00pm) and now it´s all going like **** with all trucks lagging.

How to reproduce: Go play right now MP.

Screenshots / Videos: None.

My question is easy: WTH happened and when is it gonna be fixed? Im a bit tired of seing how things going well are crashed once again, and trust me, yesterday things were going really pretty well with lots of people and with good stable game even in Amsterdan at 20:00.

Thanks in advice for the answer.

lkRjRkb.png

if you take a look at stats.ets2mp.com, you'll see that around 3pm the server was down. If you take a look on the facebook page as well, you'll see a status from around that time that states that the devs were hot fixing a server-side-problem

which caused the "unable to validate game version" error.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

if you take a look at stats.ets2mp.com, you'll see that around 3pm the server was down. If you take a look on the facebook page as well, you'll see a status from around that time that states that the devs were hot fixing a server-side-problem

which caused the "unable to validate game version" error.

Thats what Ive said, Im talking about the actual status of the server. This night is all going worse than yesterday.

lkRjRkb.png

I can back up your issues. We were convoying yesterday with about 40 people (stretched out so you only have about 1-15 people in range) and we were desyncing like hell. Even later on when we had only 20 people in the convoy we were stilll having severe desync issues and also experiencing ghost trucks.

When we were doing convoys on Wednesday we didn't have these issues.

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

These past two days there has been huge amount of desync problems. I have been rammed by ghosts few times now and my friend flipped over in the middle of highway because of ghost I didn't see but friend did. Slowly kills joy to play because can't be sure who drives and where he really is.

Also I am little worried the amount of fault bans because of desync...

i have same issue the game takes alot longer to connect now, also most of the time you the player are always invisible to some players so therefore you end up getting rammed and you go flying

I have the same problem, but the game crashes with me and with the end of ETS2MP from. Instead should refer to any forms of writing to fix the bug times!

This was written with google translator

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/6986-bug/

Ich habe  dasselbe Problem, aber bei mir stürzt das spiel auch mit dem beenden von ETS2MP  ab. Anstatt auf irgendwelche Schreibformen zu verweisen sollte man den Bug mal beheben!

Dies wurde mit google Übersetzer  geschrieben