How fast can I drive?

Zentusma

Question

Hello everyone. Since I can not do a proper driving license for health reasons, I entrusted myself to this simulation.
I still have some basic knowledge about driving a car and the StVo.
But one thing confuses me: There is indeed in the game the so-called Route Advisor with speed indicator which even lights up red when you drive too fast ...

Here is my question: How fast can I drive without a trailer?
How fast can I drive with a trailer? to avoid possible fines.

Thank you
I hope you understand me. I live in Germany but can speak some English.

Deutsche Version:

Hallo an alle. Da ich unter Gesundheitlichen Gründen kein Richtigen Führerschein machen kann habe ich mir diese Simulation anvertraut.

Ich besitze dennoch ein paar grundwissen was das Fahren eines Autos sowie die StVo besitzt betrifft.

Aber eine Sache verwirrt mich: Es gibt ja in dem Spiel den Sogenannten Route Advisor mit Geschwindigkeitsanzeige die sogar rot aufleuchtet wenn man zu schnell fährt...

Hier meine Frage: Wie schnell darf ich Ohne Anhänger fahren?
Wie schnell darf ich mit Anhänger Fahren? um Mögliche Bußgelder zu vermeiden.

Danke
Ich hoffe ihr versteht mich. Ich lebe in deutschland kann aber etwas englisch.

8 answers to this question

Hi Forum Member,

150 Speed Limit Available,In-City 80 Speed Limit.

You will get better if trailer weight is light

Hello,

You can turn off speeding/traffic rules violation fines off in the menu of the game.

As for the speedlimiter:

Without a trailer: Maximum speed is 150 km/h

With a trailer: Maximum speed is 150 km/h

That means, wich is correct, there is a global speedlimit on TruckersMP of 150 km/h.

You can of course drive to your liking and make it more realistic and drive e.g. 80 km/h. That's all up to you.

I hope this answered your question, and if not, don't hesitate to let me know!

(If you want your topic to be moved to the German help section, you can let me know as well).

@Zentusma Hello! 

Settings > Gameplay > Uncheck the speed limiter 

But there is a 150 speed limit outside the city. There is a 80 speed limit in the city. And no matter what you do if you get the WOT jobs you can't cross the 90 speed limit.

Regards B)

BombZ

For Better Understanding i try

Thanks, that hugs me a bit further, but I'm still a bit confused.
Of course I do not want to turn off the speed limit so yes here was the question how fast I can drive without and with trailer or may not mean that I'll do something like that
I just want to know in advance before I collect any fine and not know why at all ..
So here was the question how fast can I drive without or with.
Without which I'm flashed because yes synonymous on certain routes radar controls or are set up blitzer :)
Thank you

German:

Danke das hilt mir etwas weiter aber dennoch bin ich noch etwas verwirrt.

Natürlich möchte ich die Geschwindigkeitsbegrenzung nicht abschalten deswegen war ja auch hier die frage wie schnell ich ohne und mit Anhänger fahren kann bzw darf das heist nicht das ich sowas machen werde

Ich möchte nur vorab bescheid wissen bevor ich irgendein Bußgeld kassier und nicht weis warum überhaupt..

Deswegen war hier die Frage wie schnell kann ich ohne fahren bzw mit.

Ohne das ich geblitzt werde da ja auch auf gewissen strecken radarkontrollen sind bzw blitzer aufgestellt sind :)

Danke