Improvements for Truckers MP

Kustu

I have few improvements what Truckers MP should consider. 

1: Speed limiter. I think it's nice in towns but in highway it's just pointless, but if speed limiter would be in 180 km/h, then it would nice and not pointless. Now there is now point of driving skoda when you can go just 150 km/h. If it would be 180 km/h then you actually could enjoy driving skoda. 

2: Bus. Truckers MP should add a bus in the game, it would be awesome! Like this bus would be nice: https://ets2.lt/en/scania-touring-hd-bus/

So those are things that I would want to have in Truckers MP. Say what you would want to have!

• Haha 1

Hello there,

Firstly, I would like to remind you in the future to please keep your post to one suggestion per topic so that we don't have two things to consider within one single post.

Secondly, both of your suggestions have been suggested before and they have been rejected, you can have a look at these topics:

Speed limiter:

Buses:

Thirdly, don't forget to follow the suggestions format when making a new suggestion in the future. The suggestion format looks like this:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

On that note, as the points mentioned have been suggested before, I am going to reject this suggestion.  

Regards,

Positivetrucking168

Community Moderator on the Forums

//Rejected

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.