INVALID EMAIL OR PASSWORD

cxcool

Guest Waiting for delete

I, too, the same problem! Everything starts with the multiplayer in peanut lol 

sorry for my english, I'm french

It seems to be a general problem.

I have an additional problem i can not register a new account because it says my steam profile must be public. The profile is public.

3rd Problem: i cant type in a email adress longer than 32 chars in login side header.

4th Problem: you can not type an @ in the game login window, you must copy and paste the email.

Its not a great work after 2 months

This is not because the developers, to solve the problem make sure that the conditions below are correct.

- Make sure you are connected to STEAM account with the game.

I am french, I used google translation, sorry.

The problem is that both the email and password ARE CORRECT and the game doesn't allow me to join the session sometimes. It works sometimes but others don't and that's pretty much lame because i have a bunch of friends which im playing ETS2MP right now and sometimes i can't play it because of this lame bug. Never seen something like this in any mp game, anyway, hope is solved fast.

If you guys don't have the solution or more useful information why do you even comment this things? The only useful comment here is from truckdriver and honestly saying that they are working on it doens't explain that much. I understand this mod doesn't have the support both financial and in terms of time but i don't really get why a mp mod is lanched with so many flaws. Im being a bit rude and i understand if someone replies to me with rudeness aswell but this bug is really annoying me. That's only my opinion anyway...

I've found that copy & pasting the email part will usually work. (But not from Steam chat for some weird reason.)

Or just write the @ by pressing Alt + 64 on the numpad. You don't have to do it simultaneously, just in that order rather quickly.

PS: Also make sure that Num-Lock IS NOT on.

didin't worked for me.. Still no salution?