problem with login in truckers mp

KOSTAS(GER)

Question

hello guys i have problem with ATS multiplayer open truckersmp login i give my email and pass i try to login and i have this message (Visit www.truckersmp.com,login and go to settings to register your gamE) i'm going to truckers mp account-settings check games and i have this message "We are checking now, please come back in a couple of minutes." i try some times to check games and i have this mesage on my profile inked games: Euro Truck Simulator 2

hello guys i have problem with ATS multiplayer open truckersmp login i give my email and pass i try to login and i have this message (Visit www.truckersmp.com,login and go to settings to register your gamE) i'm going to truckers mp account-settings check games and i have this message "We are checking now, please come back in a couple of minutes."i try some times to check games and i have the same message . on my profile - player info cannot see ATS as linked games , only ETS2 (Linked games: Euro Truck Simulator 2) i have 5 hours on steam i have connected the game to word of trucks. i have download the right version from stream the new version 1.31.2 why i cannot join on truckers mp ???? sorry for my bad english i hope you can udrestand me

6 answers to this question

Hello,

Change the Steam account to "open public".

OTJmMmFkZTA2ZjE.png

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello @KOSTAS(GER)

Please make sure your Profil set to "Public" 

Do it exactly the same as in the photo

uG03p2x.png

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Hello please you check this , if you have everything well set : 

Please if you still have a problem , so please you follow my steps : 

1.Go to on your profile - Edit Profile-My Privacy Settings : Change the Steam account to "open public". as said Crack Prewier , but you now change it on private and save and restart the steam.

2.Then you go again into Your Privacy Settings on you change it again on Public and again restart it .... Only you changed it :D 

My friend said me , that this problem is now solved 

I hope , it help you :) 

As,next step : You check ,that you are activated game on TruckersMP Account  : https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings   - Linked Games - Check Games

Good Luck ! 

Best Regards 

RedWolfTV_TMP

TruckersMP Members

It has been over 3 days since the last reply. Because of that, I'll move this topic to Inactive.

//Locked & moved to Inactive