Roleplay Server suggested by JonasTruckt

Snorlax.

Suggestion Name: Roleplay Server

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion Description: I've been thinking about ways for the TruckersMP Mod to improve, as I had an Idea: A Roleplay Server for Truckersmp.

Every player has their time to drive and to rest, like in reality. Of course, the resting ingame is going to be shorter as in the reality. There are going to be police officers too,(maybe in a diffrent police car only for the RP Server) not the Ingame Admins/Moderators, but players that are trusted so it is more likely to come across a police officer to actually interact. If a truck gets pulled over, officer and trucker talk via ingame voicechat. They can improvise to keep the RP going.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any example images: //

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should it be added?:  Because I think just driving gets boring after some time. Maybe Duisburg-Calais is going to be less crowded too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Requierments: A working microphone, twenty(+) hours of playtime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm open for feedback to make this possible!

Kind regards, 

Jonas

Edited by JonasTruckt
(fixed grammar mistakes.)
  • Like 1

Hi, my name is Jonas.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Thanks for your effort to make a suggestion for us. However, I'm going to have to reject it for the following reason:

We currently have no plans to ever add a RP server, as we already kind of have one. It's called Europe 1, on ETS2MP. This server has a speedlimiter, cars are not allowed to drive there and that's the server for the real simulation.

Most of the players who like to 'RP' always go there, or to EU3, where cars are allowed.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.