Automatic Gearbox Problem

Lonny_

Question

I noticed that every time that I drive my Skoda there's a problem with the automatic gearbox, it doesn't gear up every time so it's stuck in the same gear and doesn't go faster, never goes faster than 150km/h or gears up above A6.

I don't know what's causing this problem, I don't have it when I drive trucks and I tried restarting my game.

5 answers to this question

Hello :) 

This is a known issue and developers are aware of this problem. Please be patient and wait for the problem to be solved.

Please set ''Sequential'' from Controls for to solve(for now) this problem :)

Not only you, everyone have the problem

Spoiler

Best Regards,

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hello,

Skoda gearbox is a known bug,TruckersMP team hard work for that's bug fix,Just wait patiently for next updates,You must use H-Shifter ,this could be the solution.

Also

You can read this topics:

Hello @Lonny_,

several answers to your question have been given. As CrackPrewier already said, please first search our forums about this kind of problems - since we get many posts about the same question which can be avoided by just check it up before posting.

However, I hope you are satisfied with all the answers that have been given to your question. We would like you to give us feedback in case that your problem is solved or you need further support - so we can close and move the topic. 

Greetings,

NeonLeon

2 hours ago, NeonLeon said:

Hello @Lonny_,

several answers to your question have been given. As CrackPrewier already said, please first search our forums about this kind of problems - since we get many posts about the same question which can be avoided by just check it up before posting.

However, I hope you are satisfied with all the answers that have been given to your question. We would like you to give us feedback in case that your problem is solved or you need further support - so we can close and move the topic. 

Greetings,

NeonLeon

Hello,

Sorry for not searching the forum before I created this thread.

Sorry if I wasted your time.

Have a good evening.