A New Punishment System

Suggestion Name: A New Punishment System
Suggestion Description: At this time we have that §2.11 says The first 3 bans issued are at Game Moderator discretion. The result is that new players (most of them is have old account banned for prema) destroy everyting while on new account... Cuz first 3 ban is only for 7 days (ex. hacking - instant prema) and admins usually use pastebin service to show all of report videos with his offence.

So what I can suggest?

- The first ban issued are at Game Moderator discretion.

- 2-3 bans, while he do massive attack players (4 more ramming or blocking) ban for 1 month. If he got less then 4 ramming or blocking - ban him by a GM discretion.

4-6 bans are same as we have at now.

Any example images: By using my ban rule, that player https://truckersmp.com/user/2190446 will be banned for 1m, cuz it his 2nd ban and he already do MASSIVE ATTACK (9 reports!!! (watch a pastebin site)) and for that he got.... only 5 days??? He do sme at his first ban, do it on secound and will do on 3th!
Why should it be added?: The old (new) players will be pay more money by buy new account and SCS got more money. And I think we got less bad players.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.